Wednesday 7 December 2016

Bah Humbug - It's December again! 18 days to go!

Wednesday, 7th December. What? I've just missed a whole week of December? And still, no Christmas cards written. This is rather embarrassing, as I have not even made new ones this year. So, I shall have to climb up into my cupboard-that-holds-things-I-seldom-need,-but-need-anyway, and extract the box of Christmas stuff.

Too bad, if I send the same card design to someone for a second year. At least it demonstrates consistency on my part, and a modicum of austerity - along the lines of no new designs, no extra monetary outlay, using up stock from already written-off capital.

So, the choice is ...

Christmas letters:


Complete with an alphabet of rhyme - what more could you want for Christmas?


The Twelve Veg of Christmas:


That one comes complete with a veggie rhyme, set to a well-known Christmas Song. What could be healthier than that?

Eric and Bert, in the snow:





And not a volcanic eruption in sight ... sort of ...

Or an angel looking cute:


I fear, though, family reprisals, if I send them any of these again.

Bah flipping Humbug, now I shall have to go out and purchase cards ....

Of course, it is a tad late now, but maybe for next year. All the cards are available on my Etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment