Thursday 1 December 2016

Bah Humbug - It's December Again - 24 Days to go

Yet another Christmas, yet another month of having to turn the music up and risk damaging my ears so I can avoid damaging them from too much cheesy Christmas music.
I swear Christmas music is going from bad to worse. We're now subjected to muzak versions of Christmas songs, as if we're stuck in some elevator in an old Blues Brother's film.

Well, I suppose it is a slight change from Elton John, ABBA and The Carpenters that seems to permeate the supermarket aisles.

I haven't managed to get my head around putting up the Christmas tree yet. I had no time this year, so I purchased one online. It arrived in a box. But it looks rather midget to me. 

And here is a link to some of the painful stuff I am trying to protect my ears from ...


Bah flipping Humbug to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment