Thursday 18 December 2014

Bah Humbug. It's December again - only a week to go!!

Bah Humbug, it's 18th December .

Only a week left - that isn't even 7 days because everyone has a half day on Christmas Eve.

I need to order the turkey - Oh no! I haven't done that yet.

Nothing for it, I have to forego writing today and get out into the melee of Christmas shoppers.


I suppose there is only so much you can do on line, and as I proved last week, that is not very much.

Today I leave you with a cat in a bag - certainly not let out yet. Although he does have this tendency to venture next door and play with the dog. I think he has an identity crisis going on.

Nevertheless, he appears to be one member of my household who knows what he wants for Christmas.


This is the cat the likes to play with water and stick his head under the tap. I think he is hoping that I have purchased a nicely cat-scented gift for him to use in the shower.

I haven't the heart to tell him that The Body Shop is for humans, not cats, but the red bag makes a great adventure toy and it makes him think that it is Christmas every day. Rather like fresh chicken for dinner.

The Christmas tree spat out some more gifts this evening, a fair number of which I hope will be a pleasant surprise.

Yet another reason to keep the cat in the bag, rather than out of the bag. Surprise Christmas gifts.

Good job I bought some more wrapping paper there might be a lot of bag-less cats running around
He's even put his white socks on.


BAH HUMBUG

My goodness Ikea looked like it had been eaten by locusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment