Thursday 4 December 2014

Bah Humbug - It's December again - 21 Days until Christmas

Bah Humbug, it's 4th December and I haven't even sent out the Christmas cards I printed yet.

I also realised that last year I waited until 4th December to purchase Advent Calendars. Now I am thinking that maybe I might have got an even better discount if I had waited again this year?

Perhaps not, they were, after all, very cheap - my father always told me that it was cheaper to mean.

I suppose he had a point.

This post - out of character - is not about being mean however

This post is about what makes Christmas special, and you don't need to be Christian or whatever to see the magic in what Virgin Trains made come alive:


(Thanks Michelle Gaskell & Rafal Jaworowski, I nicked your photo)


The train even has reindeer fur and a red nose, and a Father Christmas!

How cool is that?

Well done Sir Richard and all who work for you.

Somehow, today, at least, I can't bring myself to say: 

BAH HUMBUG


No comments:

Post a Comment