Wednesday 3 December 2014

Bah Humbug - It's December again - 22 Days to Christmas

Bah Humbug, it's 3rd December, a Wednesday, so we've hit mid-week.

Decided to hang a few more decorations - like I said, do it in phases. Shame I can't take it down in phases - such a nuisance this traditional 12 days of Christmas thing. So ingrained in my psyche now that the mere thought of having my tree up and decorated after Twelfth Night fills me with fear and dread of misfortune. 

That reminds, me, Twelfth Night, Shakespeare, I have a lesson to prepare.

Back to the tree.

It was while I was rearranging the decorations that I found them. You never believe that Toy Story rubbish, but I swear, I took a double take at these three. This was no accident caused by me decorating a tree with a migraine.

Those decorations are definitely up to something. Flirtatious times.




I'm not sure what that fairy sees in a grubby skinny snowman who lost his leg last year and an overly cheery jester.

Who told him to be happy?


BAH HUMBUG

No comments:

Post a Comment