Wednesday 18 December 2013

The Eighth Day Before Christmas - Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug, it's 17th December - that means we are a mere 8 days away. Have I done everything I intended to do before it's all too late? Christmas gifts are wrapped and under the tree. Christmas cards, well a few, have been written and posted. Christmas pudding, well I cheated and bought one. Mince pies baked? - whoops, no, not yet. I want to make my own this year. Christmas cake? I think I shall make a chocolate one as my children have not developed my love of fruit cake.

Wow that looks like rather a lot of cakes and pastries. What about the veggies?

That reminds, I really should make a New Year resolution to update my EattheVeggies website.



BAH HUMBUG

When did we start eating vegetables?

No comments:

Post a Comment