Saturday 28 December 2013

The Fourth Veg/Day of Christmas - really?

Today is the Fourth Day of Christmas, 28th December, and we are now back to eating real food, although there are still copious amounts of chocolate in the fridge......

So, it is Saturday, but every day at the moment feels like a Saturday. Probably why I cannot get anything done, well, almost anything.

Then the doorbell went and my Orangutans are cool t-shirts arrived, finally.


I shall have to list them now on Etsy and package them with a copy of Orangutan Swing.

And here is:

THE FOURTH VEG OF CHRISTMAS



The Fourth Veg of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Four Cauliflowers

Cauliflowers have a distinct flavour and are often served steamed with broccoli or baked under a cheese sauce. 


No comments:

Post a Comment