Friday 6 December 2013

The Nineteenth Day Before Christmas - Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug, it's 6th December, Friday already. Where did the week go? 

Definitely running out of time - no use procrastinating (time is such a thief). I have to get ready for the Nexus Christmas Fete. Must make a list of what I am going to take, and while I am at it, I should finish off painting those notebooks.



Little Tarsier, so wild and free,
Flitting and flying from tree to tree,
With your eyes so big and wide,
Small surprise all day you hide




Up in the canopy, watching me.

BAH HUMBUG

I wonder where the six geese a laying have laid their eggs?

I believe goose eggs make rather nice omelettes. Maybe I should cook one for dinner?



If you would like to purchase a hand-painted note book with eco-friendly pencil, please visit my ETSY shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment