Thursday 19 December 2013

The Sixth Day Before Christmas - Bah Humbug


Bah Humbug, it's 19th December, it's Thursday and that means we've crossed the week to go mark and now there are only 6 days and one weekend. I wish I could go back to sleep this morning and pull the duvet over my head.

I realised I cannot do any of that and have to face the day, sigh. Breakfast, lunches to pack and then the leaves. Oh I hate that tree outside. I never thought I would dislike a tree white so much. Today it left me what looked like the used sludge from a gargantuan teapot if osmanthus tea all over the front patio and clogged up in the drain. Nasty stuff that clings together and creates a heap of mush.

Ah, yes, the school concert.





Bah Humbug, why do we sing silly songs at Christmas anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment