Sunday 15 December 2013

The Eleventh Day Before Christmas - Bah Humbug

Bah Humbug, it's 14th December, only 11 days to go. I hadn't posted the Christmas cards, nor the packages out, they were just sitting there. Honestly, what is the point of me being organised if I don't manage to get out to the Post Office?

Maybe it is a case of: "I hate the Post Office, even when it is not Christmas" syndrome?

Desk covered in cards and address stuff - where did I put all the stamps?

Weighing scales out - gosh, that one is rather heavy, sigh, ah well.

The positive side of living in Singapore is that there are many services and shops that are open or on-line late into the night. So, if you don't like swimming through shoals of shoppers (did you see yesterday's blog?), then there is after dark and SAMs  - I always thought it was Postman Pat, not Postman Sam. Sam is the creature that pesters the flappy haired, floppy hatted creature who does not like eating green eggs and ham.


Would you eat them with a snowman?
Would you eat them with in a pan?
Not with a snowman,
Not even in a pan,
I would not like green eggs and ham,
I do not like them Sam-I-am.


Yippee only 11 days to go!
I wonder if it will snow?


BAH HUMBUG



No comments:

Post a Comment